May's Outdoors Sunset Yoga Under the Dome!
Let's end our long weekend with outdoors sunset yoga class - MONDAY, May 1 @ 6:30pm, yoga for ALL levels (so don't be shy!).
This class's THEME: Who do you want to be? A third of 2017 has flown by, how are you doing? How have you grown? What patterns do you want to leave behind? What habits do you want to adapt? Who is it that you want to be? How can you embody that person everyday?
We'll explore these questions as we find harmony and alignment between our goals and the mind, body, and spirit. Together, we'll yoga flow together under the dome to the changing colors of the sky, from bright to sunset to dusk. Allow for the music, gentle breeze, bright sunset, and open air yoga to recharge a sense of energy, peacefulness, and confidence, reclaiming your freedom and spaciousness.
Step out of your daily routine into a state of freedom, fun, and serenity. Expect breaking a sweat as you increase your flexibility, build strength, and test your balance during some challenging flows. Become inspired by where your body can take you.
Mats, music, and fun will be provided! For new and seasoned yogis of all levels with an open mind and heart, looking to meet other cool people and have fun!
MONDAY, May 1st @ 6:30-8pm
*rm25 cash or pay online http://sunsetyogamay1.peatix.com/
* Car park lot available
* Located right off the Taman Jaya LRT - 1 stop from Universitii (Bangsar South), and 4 stops from Bangsar
* In the event of RAIN - we got you covered - we'll practice inside in a space just for us: http://bit.ly/xerogravityindooryoga
* And as usual, let's chill more and grab food afterwards - 10% off at G3 Kitchen & Bar on Jalan Telawi 3 in Bangsar! =D
*Also why not come earlier to rock climb?! ;)
Open 10am - 8pm on weekends (weekdays: 4pm - 10pm)
*On FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/1251878654890808/
- For Uber/Waze, just key in "Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym" or "PJX HM Shah Tower", car park available under the dome. Use the same car park elevators to floor 9.
- For LRT - "Taman Jaya" - 1 stop from Universiti (Bangsar South), 4 from Bangsar, 5 from KL Sentral. Once you get off you'll see a building with a dome (in pic). Go down 2 stairs to the street level/A&W, and cross the street
--> When you arrive at PJX building, turn left and go to the first set of elevators for car park, go to floor 9. You can ask guards if needed to get to Xero Gravity rock climbing.
Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym #: 03-7611 0381
About the teacher:
Cynthiã Wõng is on a mission to create 1 million inspired moments to empower people all over the world. She sees yoga as a transformative opportunity for people to connect to the light within and all around us.
Inspired by teachers and workshops at festivals such as Murfest and Bali Spirit Fest, she integrates breath, environment, music, and fun to build conscious communities, together embracing yoga, as well as individual goals and visions. She continues to expand her yoga class offerings to include elements she’s passionate about.
While born and raised in US, Cynthia has lived in 8 countries and traveled 56, first moving to KL in 2012. She received her Hatha Vinyasa RYT200 in Bali and taught yoga for various groups – women, yoga for families, couples, new moms, refugee girls and women, male pageant finalists, at the yoga/spirit/music/dance festival MURFEST, even designing a series of yoga classes for running. Settings expand beyond beautiful studios to candlelit balconies, city center rooftops, beaches, eco-resorts, desert festivals, parks with front row skyline view, photography studios, cafes, her weekly Sunday sunset yoga classes under a huge open air dome, and soon, cafes, photography studios, and retreats!
She loves finding new benefits of yoga besides enhanced mind, body, and health. She’s benefitted greatly from improved posture day-to-day at a laptop, using yoga as her primary training for full marathons (yoga allowed her to run 2 full marathons + 1 ultramarathon within a year), building flexibility and strength to move into poses she never thought she could achieve, increased energy, stamina, awareness of self and others, and more.
Cynthia believes through connecting with not only our mind and bodies, but also each other, the sights, sounds, and our space, we can surrender to the magic around us to become truly inspired by our light within.
To follow her and upcoming classes:
- The event description was updated. Diff#243146 2017-04-29 06:27:20
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM MYT
- Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym
Outdoor yogi! SOLD OUT RM25.00
- Venue Address
- Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym, Level 9, PJX HM-SHAH Tower No. 16A Persiaran Barat, Section 52 Petaling Jaya, 46050 Selangor Malaysia
Cynthia Active Yogi299 Followers